Nothing can beat the power of a made up mind. The mind is the seat of power and from it emerges all forms of inspiration and creativity.
The photos below show individuals who harnessed the power of their minds to perform and achieve amazing feats that serve as a source of inspiration to us.
Continue reading “Breathtaking Photos That Show The Power Of The Human Mind “
Don’t waste your life. Face the challenge and reap the benefits of living a courageous life.
Life is short. You already know this. Take risks and reap the rewards. Challenge yourself everyday there is no time to repeat the mundane stuff.
No risk no rewards. Know risks know rewards.
Here are a hundred 💯 ways to Challenge yourself and become better everyday. Let’s do this.
- Wake up one hour early
- Take a cold shower
- Brush your teeth with the other hand
- Compliment a stranger
- Log out from all your social media accounts
- Read something from another language
- Learn 5 new words
- Listen to music in another language
- Set a daily goal
- Write down your dream
- Take a walk instead
- Give up your space in a queue for the person behind you
- Take a selfie in the crowd
- Say No emphatically
- Drink more water
- Laugh out loud
- Learn how to knit
- Read a book
- Do 5 push-ups
- Skip a meal
- Draw yourself
- Write a short story
- Call an old friend
- Get a new hairstyle
- Make a new friend
- Volunteer to help someone
- Call a radio station
- Try a new recipe
- Form a new habit
- Do what scares the hell out of you
- Sleep on the floor
- Call your boss
- Stand on one leg while answering a call
- Watch a documentary
- Watch a Ted talk
- Uninstall an app on your phone
- Memorize someone’s phone number
- Learn a new skill
- Stop a bad habit
- Try Yoga
- Take a nap
There you have it. The key here is to keep challenging yourself for no limit exists to man except those we put on ourselves .
Let me know some of the ways you challenge yourself in the comments below.
Have a splendid day.